At Eavestroughs & More, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality leafguards that will be the right fit for your home.
At Eavestroughs & More, our experts will optimize the water flow around your home with the installation of brand new eavestroughs along with other related items, pilule if required, to ensure that your home is protected and can withstand all weather. Our professionals will visit your home and will give you an estimate by assessing and measuring the property to see what will be required, removing the old eavestroughs, and installing brand new high quality eavestroughs that will guarantee protection for your home.
Our Service Areas:
How Does Our Process Work
We send our professional experts to visit your home to assess and take measurements to provide you with an estimate
Once the work begins, we use the highest quality grade materials, mainly heavy gauge aluminum for a seamless installation that is cut on site so that it is the perfect length to fit your home.
- Standard 5 inch (.0235 in a variety of colours & .027 in select colours gauge aluminum)
- Offer 6 inch (.032 of an inch gauge aluminum
- 3 x 3 Downspouts
- 3 x 4 Downspouts in select colours
- It is optional to install different size downspouts for drainage during the eavestrough installation process
- Variety of gutter guard styles that we highly recommend
- Work is completed and you are provided with our service and product guarantee as well as manufacturer warranty.
- Hassle & Cost free quotes and consultations
- Unbeatable eavestroughing product quality
- Wide range of eavestrough styles and materials
- Discounted rates for senior citizens
Why Are Eavestroughs Important?
Eavestroughs are important because if you have malfunctioning or worn eavestroughs you are at risk for:
- Basement flooding
- Mold and moisture in stucco and brick
- Damage to the foundation of your home
- Rotting of fascia board
- Damage to the roof
- Damage to the foundation